On May 4, 2020, E-Enterprise released the eighth edition of the E-Enterprise Bulletin, featuring the following:
- An interview with EELC member and Management Board state co-chair Andy Putnam of Colorado DPHE
- Featured E-Enterprise projects including Smart Tools, SPeCS, and QAPP
- Stories from our response to the COVID-19 pandemic, including knowledge-sharing via EECIP and a pivot to virtual meetings
- Remembrances for two cherished members of the E-Enterprise community who recently passed away: Micco Emarthla of the Seneca-Cayuga Nation, and Matthew Leopard of U.S. EPA
- Other news regarding Citizen Science, EPA’s EnviroAtlas, the Internet of Water, and more…
You can subscribe to future issues of the E-Enterprise Bulletin by clicking here.