The call for content is now open for the E-Enterprise National Meeting (EE2018)! We need your help to craft a program that is engaging, informative, and relevant to the important work you do. Please consider suggesting content for EE2018 and sharing this call broadly with your colleagues. The EE2018 Program Committee is developing a meeting program that aligns with the following topics of interest:
- Advances in data access and data management
- Innovative Exchange Network data flows and projects
- Enhancing productivity through digital transformation and online services
- Driving efficiency through shared services
- Business process improvement and program modernization
To contribute to the EE2018 call for content, please visit https://goo.gl/forms/Smw75TV9urHUd14S2. You may contribute in one of two ways:
- Submit a proposal to lead a presentation, workshop, or training session
Suggest a topic for the Program Committee to consider including in the program. This may be a presentation, discussion, or training that you would like to attend, but not necessarily lead.
- Please be clear and concise in describing your proposal and include information about any anticipated benefits for meeting attendees. The call for content will remain open through May 25, 2018.
Anyone may submit a proposal or suggestion; however, the Program Committee strongly encourages presentations and sessions that are primarily driven by representatives of state, tribal, federal, and local governments.
The EE2018 Program Committee expects to notify submitters of the status of their proposals by June 22, 2018. Notifications will be sent via email.
Call for Program Committee Members
The EE2018 chairs are also looking for motivated volunteers to serve on the EE2018 Program Committee. The Program Committee plays a critical role in shaping the meeting’s content and creating a program that is responsive to the needs of the E-Enterprise and Exchange Network community. Click here for more info, or here to apply.
Should you have questions regarding the call for content or need assistance with your submission, please contact Kurt Rakouskas of ECOS.