From left to right, Ben Grumbles, Mike Keyack, Alisha Bartling, Jennie Campbell, Stephen Forrest
The E-Enterprise Leadership Council (EELC) is pleased to announce new state leadership and a new member.
- Ben Grumbles, Secretary of the Maryland Department of the Environment – EELC State Co-Chair
- Mike Keyack, Deputy Director of the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality – EELC State Member
The E-Enterprise Management Board and Interoperability and Operations Team welcome new Co-Chairs.
- Alisha Bartling, Environmental Director of the Santee Sioux Nation – Management Board Tribal Co-Chair
- Jennie Campbell, Acting Director of the EPA Office of Information Management – Interoperability and Operations Team EPA Co-Chair
- Stephen Forrest, Chief Information and Innovation Officer for the Montana Department of Environmental Quality – Interoperability and Operations Team State Co-Chair
E-Enterprise recognizes the service of three longstanding state environmental leaders who have recently retired from E-Enterprise.
- Bob Zimmerman, Delaware – Former EELC and Management Board State Member
- Chris Simmers, New Hampshire – Former Interoperability and Operations Team State Co-Chair
- Mary Montoya, New Mexico – Former Management Board State Member