The E-Enterprise Facility Integration Team Co-Chairs invite you to their upcoming webinar on Tuesday, May 8, from 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. ET. This will be an opportunity to learn about the team’s Phase II accomplishments and their plans for Phase III, which is about to begin. Co-Chairs Ron Evans (US EPA), Joshua Kalfas (Oklahoma DEQ), Susan Joan Smiley (US EPA), and Ben Way (Wyoming DEQ) will lead webinar presentations and answer any questions you may have.
How to Attend – Webinar Details:
- Date/Time: Tuesday, May 8, 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. Eastern
- Registration link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2841062570143121154
- Call-in number: +1 (415) 930-5321
- Attendee access code: 730-011-665. Your audio PIN will be shown after joining the webinar.
What to expect?
- Hear a full overview of the Facility Integration Team’s Phase II accomplishments. The team will present information about the shared facility services that were recently developed and implemented in test environment through a pilot between EPA’s FRS and the Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management. These services keep information about a facility synchronized between the state and EPA systems.
- Learn about upcoming work the team is considering for Phase III, including expanding the fields in the facility services and supporting the facility aspects of the Combined Air Emissions Reporting (CAER) project.
- Share your feedback and ask any questions you may have related to the Facility work.
Who should attend? All States, Local and Tribal organizations interested in learning more about current Facility Integration work or in being a part of upcoming efforts (see below). Please feel free to share this invitation with your colleagues and network.
Got facility data? We want to hear from you! The E-Enterprise Facility Integration Team is now looking for partners! Further testing of shared facility services is planned for the next phase: the team is looking for additional states, tribes or local governments interested in being part of this effort that will help usher in a new era of joint collaborative information management. Want to learn more? We encourage you to join this webinar or feel free to reach out to us directly.
We look forward to talking with you!
Ben Way, WY DEQ (email@example.com)
Joshua Kalfas, OK DEQ (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ron Evans, US EPA (Evans.Ron@epa.gov)
Susan Joan Smiley, US EPA (email@example.com)
Contact: Dana Stefan – Ross Strategic – 206.792.4038 – firstname.lastname@example.org