On April 28, 2022, E-Enterprise released the fourteenth edition of the E-Enterprise Bulletin, featuring the following:
- An interview with John Dombrowski (U.S. EPA, Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance), a member of the E-Enterprise Leadership Council (EELC).
- Highlights from the EELC meeting held in March 2022 including tribal software needs, air emissions reporting, supplemental inspections with offsite compliance monitoring, and opportunities for coordinating new infrastructure planning and funding.
- Featured projects including the ICIS Modernization Board looking to new compliance and enforcement data solutions, an EPA Workshop focused on improving participatory science data management, and a checklist functionality coming soon for Smart Mobile Tools for RCRA and NPDES.
- Other news including a summary of the Office of Mission Support’s Quality Program Training Event, Wyoming’s WYWaste transformative data management system, and New Mexico modernizing technological and data approaches to do more with less.
- Engagement opportunities including the E-Enterprise Community Inventory Platform.
You can subscribe to future issues of the E-Enterprise Bulletin by clicking here.